Friday, April 20, 2007

Yellow

Yo,been awhile huh? Lol. A lot have change for the past few months and a new year has started for me..A lot has happened. Changes done up around me and me..I have changed a lot thats what my friends seems to say.Yeah I have changed a lil of my dressing style caused by work..+_+ and yeah maybe im a lil less hyper? Lol.I have found somethin that i have been missing and i dare say that i have truly changed because of that.Made a lot of theories and philosophy about it, and yet it is still unknown to me..It was so unpredictable to me and i have doubts for whether it is true,yet i grasp that chance and see where it could lead me. Some of you might not understand what i mean here but the ones that does,yes i am..very and truly.I'll see where it would lead me and i know i will get a scar but whats life without some..we arent plastic and i do not want to be weak..this is yet another phase of life i have to go through. I know if my past self see me now, I would despise and hate myself..o well ido anyway,lol. I can learn from this experience and if i did..I will know the truth about it and a new chapter in my book could be written with a new outlook about it..not from others but truly from my heart and experience.I can feel,see and know what people meant when they say they are 'in love'. I can now truly say whats what about love without an argument sayin i was never was and now..i could prove em wrong.For the one who knows what i am going through please help me..lol.I dont know if i want to be like this.. I have confused myself,pls dont ask me much abt my post..I use this blog to write out what i feel towards myself and around me. This is as a reminder or better yet a diary that is open to all to see...why u ask? Well,i want to let the one that knows me to know how i am and what im going through. Pure ramblings,ahah.



My spm last year results came and i manage quite well and all my hard work paid off and i knew i could do better, i managed to get 6As ..4A1 2A2 2B4 2C5. And yup, i got C for chemistry and agama,lol, I registered for a few local unis and i ust received a letter that i have been accepted to MMU, melaka. Basic management and then off to accountinbg hopefully..Will be staying for quite a number of years..3 years i think. And if i could grab a local degree for accounting here i will take a gap year to work and move on to overseas studies,hopefully.Gonna be a lot of hardwork,nothin compared to what i have done for spm i bet,ahah.If my dad dont mind me staying at melaka for MMU, ill be staying in there with new friends and away from my family,for quite a long period. I am not sure whther if my dad decides if i could go. If yes he lets,a whole new experience for me is awaiting me there,lol.I can focus better i think there..away from all the things goin on here..im gonmna freakin miss em! Im goin all out before im goin there,ahah. Hmm,hopefully i could keep in touch with everyone..Lol, i sound as if im really goin there.



I have alot to say here but i guess ill stop for now,im gonna try to keep active in here so i could keep in touch with everyone i know here,lol. Been glued to the comp a lot now everytime i get home from work i without fail will go online *thinks of internet bills*o_O Habis!! Lol. I hv a lot happened ..Im gonna try to not be lazy and post abt em here in the near future..:p

Aight!See ya



Peace!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!